Hakuna Matata

- "No Worries" (Lion King) - "Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible"

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Go Yankees....



Baseball season is here and all is set for yet another feud between Yankees and RedSox. It was RedSox who got the better of Yankees last year, however, this year is sure bound to be interesting. Well – I still have a long way to go to know the nitty gritty of baseball – but hey who cares – I just enjoy watching the sport.

You know what - the official Baseball roster consists of 26 players split into Pitchers, Catchers, Infielders, Outfielders, and Designated Hitters. It’s interesting considering that not everyone even gets a chance to pitch or bat the entire season. Some players in Yankees are out there playing at the age of 42!!!

So here I am though not caught in the “Baseball Fever” – living in Buffalo am gonna rout for Yankees. Go Yankees….

Visit www.yankees.com - the official web site of Yankees

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home