Happy Birthday to the blog!!!
Happy Birthday to "Hakuna Matata" blog!!! This blog is now a year old! I can't imagine that I had it going for such a long time. Not that I am not a very regular blogger with a lot of informative articles - everything I have written is just for fun and purely fun - just as a time pass activity. Thanks largely to my buddies Echo and Isles - who got me into this blogging league. These guys are pros and their blogs are really kewl.
Some of the blogs that I enjoyed writing over the past year (well this does not include the cricket articles and match updates - coz I liked them all! ;-)
Dog menace in Bangalore
Communiqué Glitch!
Name Trouble!!!
Tata Infotech GIS quips!
Communication Gap
Upon going through the blogs for the past year - found that most of them were on cricket, the weekend updates, "it happened to me" stories, a little bit of movie reviews, a little bit of india & finance and other really trivial stuff! ;-) Still...I enjoyed it.....and hope to enjoy blogging the coming year as well...
Some of the blogs that I enjoyed writing over the past year (well this does not include the cricket articles and match updates - coz I liked them all! ;-)
Dog menace in Bangalore
Communiqué Glitch!
Name Trouble!!!
Tata Infotech GIS quips!
Communication Gap
Upon going through the blogs for the past year - found that most of them were on cricket, the weekend updates, "it happened to me" stories, a little bit of movie reviews, a little bit of india & finance and other really trivial stuff! ;-) Still...I enjoyed it.....and hope to enjoy blogging the coming year as well...
5 Comments:
At February 27, 2006 12:16 AM,
Lg said…
Yay! clap, clap. Keep the posts coming VJ! I do wish you will blog more regularly (given my present blogging frequency, I have absolutely no qualification to be saying this though!). You have a very nice way of saying the funny things and it would be really good to read more of what happened to you.
A very happy blogiversary and wish you a prolific second year in the circuit!
At February 27, 2006 10:41 AM,
vimal said…
Your blog logs 1 year.
Dude, congrats.
PS> By the way, can you update the link to my blog. hehe :)
At February 27, 2006 7:23 PM,
VJ said…
maams - well...not sure how the one year went by...most certainly this was one time pass i had...!
after reading ur comment about the link...u know what i would have said...ooops!
At February 27, 2006 7:27 PM,
VJ said…
Thanks Echo! Well well...should accept this as a real "clap, cpap" if this comes from a blemishless writer such as yourself :-) Thanks again...
At February 27, 2006 8:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
First time here - nice articles! Read a couple of them listed below and found them very very funny. Good ones!
Post a Comment
<< Home