Fun Weekend....
Well...its a bit late to write about a weekend...its already past Monday. Getting past Monday is usually difficult and somehow today seemed to really fast. Are the clocks running faster than usual or is it me?
Well, after the really hectic week, it was such a bliss to have the weekend. Had a lot of movies to watch and started off with Bourne Supremacy - it was fast paced and loved it! The Village was great too, but maybe due to my high expectations of the movie, I thought it was not to the same grade as that of the other Night Shamlyan's movies. The Manchurian Candidate was great as well. Denzel is always good. I did not like the Lady Killers.
Had a Bachelor party to attend on Saturday night and was getting ready for that and my friends - Vishnu and his wife Varthika called me. They were driving down to Syracuse (150 miles from Buffalo) from NJ and asked if I could join them. Its always nice to meet old friends and I for one would always look forward for an oppurtunity. I thought lemme drive down on Sunday and got to the party. It was more of a gathering, but it was a lot of fun. There were games and a couple of my colleagues (all 40+ men) were there and the jokes they crack were so damn hilarious. It was funny and I shall not utter them here! So, for the folks wondering if this was one of those wild parties - no - it was not! ;-)
I was woken up by Vishnu's phone and it was 11am and thought lemme drop the plan. But some how got persuaded. We planned to meet at a restaurant and of all the places, this particular restaurant was closed on a Sunday! So went to a Thai place and had nice lunch ... don't remember the dish I had ... but it was really good. Emabrked on a trip to Syracuse University, which is so damn pretty. It was fun to walk around with these guys - who had met and started "their" journey from that place. They had stories about each and every building and class room. Apparently these guys walked into some place for the first time - thanks to me! Walking through all the different blocks - I so damn wanna study!!! Its so nice and I could not imagine studying now ... but someday I surely will! In the evening, they took me to the age old famous pizza/coffee shop named Cozmos ... it was awesome!!! The first time I really enjoyed the coffee out here. I usually like the Cafe Latte in Star Bucks...but this one was definitely good. Got back home late night and even if it was such a short trip .. it truly was a great one. Well, was tired after the walk and drive and ended up crashing thinking I wake up on a Friday...well...dreams never come true...I woke up on a Monday and forced myself to work.
Well, after the really hectic week, it was such a bliss to have the weekend. Had a lot of movies to watch and started off with Bourne Supremacy - it was fast paced and loved it! The Village was great too, but maybe due to my high expectations of the movie, I thought it was not to the same grade as that of the other Night Shamlyan's movies. The Manchurian Candidate was great as well. Denzel is always good. I did not like the Lady Killers.
Had a Bachelor party to attend on Saturday night and was getting ready for that and my friends - Vishnu and his wife Varthika called me. They were driving down to Syracuse (150 miles from Buffalo) from NJ and asked if I could join them. Its always nice to meet old friends and I for one would always look forward for an oppurtunity. I thought lemme drive down on Sunday and got to the party. It was more of a gathering, but it was a lot of fun. There were games and a couple of my colleagues (all 40+ men) were there and the jokes they crack were so damn hilarious. It was funny and I shall not utter them here! So, for the folks wondering if this was one of those wild parties - no - it was not! ;-)
I was woken up by Vishnu's phone and it was 11am and thought lemme drop the plan. But some how got persuaded. We planned to meet at a restaurant and of all the places, this particular restaurant was closed on a Sunday! So went to a Thai place and had nice lunch ... don't remember the dish I had ... but it was really good. Emabrked on a trip to Syracuse University, which is so damn pretty. It was fun to walk around with these guys - who had met and started "their" journey from that place. They had stories about each and every building and class room. Apparently these guys walked into some place for the first time - thanks to me! Walking through all the different blocks - I so damn wanna study!!! Its so nice and I could not imagine studying now ... but someday I surely will! In the evening, they took me to the age old famous pizza/coffee shop named Cozmos ... it was awesome!!! The first time I really enjoyed the coffee out here. I usually like the Cafe Latte in Star Bucks...but this one was definitely good. Got back home late night and even if it was such a short trip .. it truly was a great one. Well, was tired after the walk and drive and ended up crashing thinking I wake up on a Friday...well...dreams never come true...I woke up on a Monday and forced myself to work.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home