Hakuna Matata

- "No Worries" (Lion King) - "Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible"

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rajni - Brand Ambassador for Japanese Products!!

Super Star Rajnikanth has become the brand ambassador for various products sold in Japan now. Isn't this exciting?!? As the news goes, a Japan based company , Tohato Company Ltd, has come up with the idea to use his film Muthu as part of their ad! The company infact has his pictures in the wrappers of the snacks that they sell. Well - this guy has indeed got the craze from so many people - now looks like all over the world!!! Check the news article here. How is it? Super....

Courtesy: TeluguCinema.com

6 Comments:

  • At August 18, 2005 1:53 PM, Blogger vimal said…

    Whatever critics say about him, no one can deny, that Rajni has some kinda power.

    I have seen this personally.

    My cousin brother and sister, they are 6 and 8 years respectively, are big time fans of Rajni.

    Can you believe that?

    We thought Rajni was during our time, and the new generation will be after guys like vijay and ajith and simbhu etc.

    Nah!

    I still don't understand how, a kid born in 1997 and 1999 can be a crazy fan of Rajni. I guess only 3-4 movies came after that time period.

    And not only my cousins, but when I see Sun TV, there is a program called Neengal Kaetta paadal, and when they ask kids aged 6 and 7, they say Rajni!

    Nevertheless, I won't change my opinion about the latest movie Chandramukhi, its a stupid movie in my opinion and I don't know why the opposite sex like it so much. Must be 'The Jothika' factor and sentiments and the last 30 minutes.

    South Park kikz azz.

     
  • At August 20, 2005 11:20 AM, Blogger VJ said…

    Prabz - Believe it or not, Chandramukhi was a big hit in many places including Sri Lanka, Toronto, etc needless to say all over TN. I was personally disappointed with the movie, but the mass liked it! Hype or not, there is a definite magnetism Rajni has.

    I am a big fan of Kamalhassan, however each time I watch the title of any Rajni movie (after Annamalai) where the SUPERSTAR with a background music (hei, hei, hei...) comes up..boy .. there is this energy in you!

     
  • At August 21, 2005 12:07 PM, Blogger vimal said…

    VJ, Rajni kikz azz

     
  • At August 21, 2005 12:54 PM, Blogger vimal said…

    VJ, did u know this.
    It seems Rajni told that Trisha has sexy eyes, and after hearing that Trisha seems to be in cloud 9, and she is after everyone to make sure she gets a role (heroine???) in next Rajni's movie.

    Trisha has sexy eyes, oh come on.
    She is ok, just a normal.

    Let's talk about Reema Sen. Now SHE has sexy eyes.

     
  • At August 21, 2005 11:11 PM, Blogger VJ said…

    Wonder Rajni wanted Trisha to act in his next venture! Hmmm...

     
  • At August 22, 2005 6:05 AM, Blogger vimal said…

    Enna... 'for all ye Rajni fans'... as if you are not !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home