Reserruction
Am back - this really is a long break! No real good reasons for not blogging all this while - well another phase where I was getting way too lazy to do anything in life! Have you felt that ever? Man - there was a mental block in doing anything other than the boring routine!
What have I been upto?
Besides the usual routine, cricket and football - have been travelling a little bit. Both business and pleasure trips. Visited Dallas, LA, Toronto (twice), Boston and Las Vegas. Definitely the pick of the lot was Dallas and Las Vegas. Went to meet my old college buddies in Dallas. It was an awesome re-union. We checked out some funky restaurants, did camping besides Lake Tacoma - the camping site we setup was facing the lake and it simply was terrific! Finally the Big Dig project in Boston is nearing completion and looks good. Its been a while since I went to Boston and was nice. LA and Toronto are the usual visits and spent some quality time.
Went to Las Vegas to attend a conference. Well, you know where I would have been most of the time!?!? Checked out a couple of casinos, drove around, ended up with a net loss of $25. So, I did win some and ended up losing a bit more than I won!!! ;-) Vegas is Vegas - there is no place like it. Converting a place that looked like this (pic 1) into a place like how it is now (pic 2) - its simply breath taking!!!
Now - this is amazing!
Welcome me back!!!
What have I been upto?
Besides the usual routine, cricket and football - have been travelling a little bit. Both business and pleasure trips. Visited Dallas, LA, Toronto (twice), Boston and Las Vegas. Definitely the pick of the lot was Dallas and Las Vegas. Went to meet my old college buddies in Dallas. It was an awesome re-union. We checked out some funky restaurants, did camping besides Lake Tacoma - the camping site we setup was facing the lake and it simply was terrific! Finally the Big Dig project in Boston is nearing completion and looks good. Its been a while since I went to Boston and was nice. LA and Toronto are the usual visits and spent some quality time.
Went to Las Vegas to attend a conference. Well, you know where I would have been most of the time!?!? Checked out a couple of casinos, drove around, ended up with a net loss of $25. So, I did win some and ended up losing a bit more than I won!!! ;-) Vegas is Vegas - there is no place like it. Converting a place that looked like this (pic 1) into a place like how it is now (pic 2) - its simply breath taking!!!
Now - this is amazing!
Welcome me back!!!
4 Comments:
At July 03, 2006 11:54 AM,
Lg said…
welcome back :)
At July 04, 2006 2:39 PM,
VJ said…
danks echo!
At July 05, 2006 10:35 AM,
vimal said…
Vanakkam annay.
At July 05, 2006 10:44 PM,
VJ said…
maams - vanakam! yenga mams - neengalum kanom poiteenga....
Post a Comment
<< Home