There goes my sleep.....
There I was - sound asleep ... having some sweet dreams (not sure about who) ... there was this loud noise...actually a tune...a tune that am familiar with...a tune I welcome most of the time....it was my cell phone ringing...however this time it was definitely not a pleasant tune...one at 2am....even worse - it was a freaking wrong number!!! The moment the cell phone rang...my ear did a good job of carrying the signals to the brain to result in a brutal awakening of a person sound asleep! Believe me I can still sense the vibration of my poor ear drum! Heard there are three stages of sleep - REM (rapid eye movement) , sleep to delta sleep (deep sleep), light sleep prior to wakefullness. I am sure I was in the second stage and now here I am wide awake ... a disturbed person ... the least tolerated disturbance - Sleep Disturbance!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home