Hakuna Matata

- "No Worries" (Lion King) - "Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible"

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Virginia ... Here I come...!!!


Virginia Beach

Yet another escapade from Buffalo! This time .. am heading to Richmond to meet some of my close college class mates - Vimal, Prabha and Sara. Vimal and me were lab batch mates and the fun we have had in lab sessions are really some good memories. Prabhakar (a.k.a Prabha) is another great dude, whose house is our venue to watch matches and have some lovely home food during our college days! Sara is a cranky guy, who is a lot of fun and whose zest is unbelievable! Its been really a long while since I met them and am eagerly looking forward for the trip.

Time to pack...Richmond...Virginia Beach...here I come...!!!

1 Comments:

  • At May 28, 2005 10:27 PM, Blogger Lg said…

    Oh My God! This post takes me back to those college years. Have loads of fun guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home